Take skin needling treatments to an advanced new level with the Dermal Pen PRO. This mechanised fractional skin needling equipment features a vertical treatment head that penetrates the epidermal and dermal layers up to 2.5mm without risk of stretching and bending the skin like manual dermal rollers can.
Through controlled micro-injuries, Dermal Pen PRO activates the skin’s natural healing mechanism, producing a range of benefits which include:
- New collagen and elastin production.
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improved skin texture and softness.
- Reduced appearance of scars.
- Enhanced skin clarity and radiance.
Micro Needling Equipment Benefits:
- Quality metal casing designed for optimum user comfort.
- Adjustable needle length (0.25mm - 2.5mm) for tailored treatment depths.
- Portable battery working mode for cord-free operation.
- Continuous power mode with DC adapter.
- 5 speed control settings.
- Uses Micro Needle Therapy System and Permanent Makeup System needle cartridges.
- Quiet operation provides patients with a calm treatment experience.
- Rapid automatic treatment head administers vertical micro-injuries, minimising trauma to the epidermis.
- Adjustable speed and needle penetration allows clinicians to provide fine-tuned treatment according to the skin condition (e.g. - 2.5mm for pitted acne scars or 0.25 for sensitive eye region).
- The controlled micro-injuries trigger the skin’s wound healing response, promoting collagen and elastin synthesis to renew skin texture and reduce irregularities.
- Treatment is enhanced when skin corrective topicals are applied, allowing the needles to drive the active ingredients deeper into the dermis.
- The device can be used on the face, neck, décolleté and backs of hands.
- Sophisticated engineering reduces bleeding, pain and recovery time when compared to other skin needling tools.
- Encourages repeat visits with treatments spaced at 4-6 weeks to allow full cellular regeneration.
- Firms and volumises ageing skin.
- Fills in fine lines; reduces folds and creases
- Fills pitted acne and chicken pox scars with new, healthy skin.
- Fades hyperpigmentation.
- Improves overall skin clarity and freshness.
- Tightens enlarged pores.
- Reduces surgical scars and stretch marks.
- Improves skin strength and resilience.
- Deepens penetration of skin corrective topicals.